Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Crumbs

Just wanted to tell you about a cute thing that Caleb just did:
He was eating cake and decided to completely crumble it. So I put it in a bowl so he could eat the crumbs with a spoon. When you combine a toddler and crumbs there is bound to be a bit of a mess on the floor.
So I swept the floor while Caleb watched. He then proceeded to applaud my efforts! It's nice to be cheered on for doing regular housework :) It would have been nicer, however, if Caleb didn't proceed to grab more crumbs from the table and lay them ever so gently on the floor so I could sweep them up too. But at least I got more applause when I did!

...

During the time that I was typing this out, all of the crumbs from the table have mysteriously disappeared. I have no idea if he "cleaned them up" or if I did and just can't remember. I lost my brain when I became a mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment